About Me

My photo
Montana, United States
Welcome to my blog! This is where I kind of ramble and try to say something of use every now and again. A little bit about myself. I'm a Christian. God is the most important thing to me. I believe in His son Jesus Christ. I was born and raised in Montana. I count my blessings. Growing up in a family of 10, milking goats, plowing gardens, hiking mountains. .. good times I like broadcasting (currently I work at a radio station). I'm interested in photography, sign language, music (I play piano and guitar), film-making, and crazy adventures. I thank God every day for my family and friends!

Saturday, May 8, 2010

On the Road Again

So. . . for those of you don't know. My entire family--well most of us everyone but Josiah (he's flying down later) are on this crazy road trip. Today I am in Wisconsin. It has not been without it's difficulties to get here. First of all, the car seemed to have some problems starting. But it really turned out to be no problems at all, just a glitch. It seems to be working now.
We made it through Montana with no difficulties. The first night we stayed in Wolf Point with some ranching friends of ours. They are awesome, btw. We were supposed to leave at 6:30 in the morning, but if you know my family staying on schedule can be difficult. I don't even remember why we were late, but we didn't get out of there until about 7:00.
I LOVE to drive and me and my little brother fight for the steering wheel. In the end there's enough for us to divide. My Mom didn't drive at all yet, but we'll see. Right when we started coming into Minnesota, David noticed the car was shaking kind of bad. Well, I noticed it before that. . . but got to keep going. We pulled over and 1 of our tires was flat. Thankfully, God was watching over us and we were right next to a Super Walmart. About an hour late and we were back to the wheel. If I'm not driving, I'm usually co-pilot. I kind of got David lost once, but I quickly navigated my way out of it. My parent's direction flaw, on the other hand, took a little bit longer to fix. lol.
It was pretty much an all out blizzard. We didn't get into Green Bay, WI until 4 AM. Needless to say, I think I'm sleep deprived. Therefore, I can't be responsible for anything in this post. lol. cause I'm not even going to read it over.
Tomorrow's menu--Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee, Alabama, and then Florida. I think we're going to be driving all day and all night too. Woot, woot.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you guys are having tons of fun... Actually, knowing you, you probably couldn't be doing much else! LOL We are praying that you have a safe trip!

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete