About Me

My photo
Montana, United States
Welcome to my blog! This is where I kind of ramble and try to say something of use every now and again. A little bit about myself. I'm a Christian. God is the most important thing to me. I believe in His son Jesus Christ. I was born and raised in Montana. I count my blessings. Growing up in a family of 10, milking goats, plowing gardens, hiking mountains. .. good times I like broadcasting (currently I work at a radio station). I'm interested in photography, sign language, music (I play piano and guitar), film-making, and crazy adventures. I thank God every day for my family and friends!

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Wyoming :)

So about a month ago Lauren, Flynn, and I took a trip to Wyoming! It was a blast! I tried to steal their pictures off of their website, but I'm not sure if it's this computer that won't let me do it or the internet access here in Nenana, AK.. . :) Anyway, I had a blast!! You guys are super fun to hang out with! Getting lost and. . yeah everything else too. . and I still have that song stuck in my head. . the little things that you have done, the sacrifices made, I thank God for you, I thank God for you. Anyway, here's the link for the picts. http://bhartley.blogspot.com/ We will definitly have to do a road trip like that again!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, that was an amazing trip!!! We have to do another one sometime soon! :) We're praying for you Joanna. We miss you tons, but I'm excited for you and all you are doing up there. Can't wait to hear about it!

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete