About Me

My photo
Montana, United States
Welcome to my blog! This is where I kind of ramble and try to say something of use every now and again. A little bit about myself. I'm a Christian. God is the most important thing to me. I believe in His son Jesus Christ. I was born and raised in Montana. I count my blessings. Growing up in a family of 10, milking goats, plowing gardens, hiking mountains. .. good times I like broadcasting (currently I work at a radio station). I'm interested in photography, sign language, music (I play piano and guitar), film-making, and crazy adventures. I thank God every day for my family and friends!

Thursday, November 25, 2010

So much to be thankful for. . .

Every Thanksgiving it seems like people say the same things. . . What are you thankful for?
Friends, family, food. . . These are great things, but sometimes I feel like we're stuck in a rut and don't truly understand how blessed we are; but this past year God has showed me what truly being thankful can do. It can take any situation and help you see the good in it. I've realized that true happiness doesn't lie in more stuff, more fun, more popularity, more anything; but it comes from more of GOD. I hope to carry on the Thanksgiving spirit all year long. . So if you care to listen. Here's a few things I'm thankful for.

The freedoms we have in America.
The wonderful, amazingly, stunningly gorgeous state I live in.
My wonderful family. . . I know everybody says this but my family truly is the best. . I know I'd not be the same without them.
My epic sis-in-law and baby that she is carrying.
My parent's and all that they've taught me
The wonderful church I've found
The Deaf ministry God started at our church.
My awesome job at KALS!
My camera, computer, gun and phone
Coffee
Hearing, eye-site
my guitar and piano
music
every day
snow
hunting
cliff jumping
God's protection, love, forgiveness, mercy, guidance, grace, and salvation

Hope you all had a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment