About Me

My photo
Montana, United States
Welcome to my blog! This is where I kind of ramble and try to say something of use every now and again. A little bit about myself. I'm a Christian. God is the most important thing to me. I believe in His son Jesus Christ. I was born and raised in Montana. I count my blessings. Growing up in a family of 10, milking goats, plowing gardens, hiking mountains. .. good times I like broadcasting (currently I work at a radio station). I'm interested in photography, sign language, music (I play piano and guitar), film-making, and crazy adventures. I thank God every day for my family and friends!

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

What now?

When I consider thy heavens and the work of they fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou has ordained; what is man that thouart mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visiteth him?
Ps 8:3-4
It's a brand new day full of hope, love and future and I'm so scared. I pretend to be strong, but I'm not--I'm only as strong as Him. I really can't face this day without the Maker of it all. The One whose fingers made the heavens. I don't know why He cares and loves me. I don't need to. I only need to trust Him, because He cares for me and loves me. It might not all work out the way I think that it should, but it will work out the way He does. He's thinking of me today. . . am I thinking of Him?

Hi everyone,
I wrote this a few days ago when I was discouraged about some situations. Life has thrown many bumps in its road lately, but God makes no mistakes. One of those seemingly "bumps" is my situation with Moody Bible Institute. As many of you know, I applied for the Spring 2010 semester. I got a letter in the mail basically saying that they think I'm good, but they have no room in their Chicago branch, which is the only one that offers Media Production. I can reapply for the fall of 2010 semester, or I could go and do their Biblical Studies Major in Spokane, WA. I don't believe I'm going to go to Spokane. . . I don't want to spend money without having assurity of getting into their Media program. Because Moody Bible Insitute has free tuition and limited space, it is very competitive to get into (only 40% get accepted). I knew this when I applied. Obviously, it is not God's will for me right now to go there.
I could go back to PCC. . . I don't believe this is what God wants for me right now. Jumping in on a spring semester would be difficult to try to figure out my credits as much of them would have prerequesites from the fall semester. I think that this would be hasty . . . my reasons for leaving PCC remain the same and I really don't want to look back.
So. .. where do I go from here. . .
Right now, I'm exploring different opportunities that I could gain experience in the media. . . either radio, TV, or filmmaking. I haven't made any plans yet and don't have any strong inclinations towards any of them right now. I do have some ideas though.
Anyway, God only knows what the future holds. I appreciate all of your guys' prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment