About Me

My photo
Montana, United States
Welcome to my blog! This is where I kind of ramble and try to say something of use every now and again. A little bit about myself. I'm a Christian. God is the most important thing to me. I believe in His son Jesus Christ. I was born and raised in Montana. I count my blessings. Growing up in a family of 10, milking goats, plowing gardens, hiking mountains. .. good times I like broadcasting (currently I work at a radio station). I'm interested in photography, sign language, music (I play piano and guitar), film-making, and crazy adventures. I thank God every day for my family and friends!

Thursday, November 26, 2009

This Thanksgiving

Every Thanksgiving we seem to hear the same thing and say the same thing. . . .What are you thankful for? God, family, and friends; but this Thanksgiving I'm going to take the time to be thankful for the little things that often go unnoticed--clean, fresh air to breath in every morning; blankets enough to keep us warm; every single time I've gotten to spend with my family; the great Sunday afternoons I have when everyone is hanging out; the amazing truck that I get to drive hunting; the fact that my little brother hasn't crashed yet driving; real cheese and peanut butter; little freedom's that many people take for granted; that we can still say Merry Christmas and Happy Thanksgiving; that God knows and cares about every intricate detail in my life; my awesome old piano that I bought for $50; for every opportunity I've had to interpret this past year; for that great road trip home from PCC; for the Grand Canyon; for Montana and everything in it; for electricity and hot running water; for my Grandma and all the crazy things that she says and for making me laugh at her totally embarrassing moments; for the great health that God has given me; for music (I love music); for the guitar--even though I can't really play it that well. . . the list could go on and on. This Thanksgiving I hope you all remember how much you really do have to be thankful for, no matter what you're going through.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you had a good Thanksgiving! God has been so good to us!

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete