About Me

My photo
Montana, United States
Welcome to my blog! This is where I kind of ramble and try to say something of use every now and again. A little bit about myself. I'm a Christian. God is the most important thing to me. I believe in His son Jesus Christ. I was born and raised in Montana. I count my blessings. Growing up in a family of 10, milking goats, plowing gardens, hiking mountains. .. good times I like broadcasting (currently I work at a radio station). I'm interested in photography, sign language, music (I play piano and guitar), film-making, and crazy adventures. I thank God every day for my family and friends!

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Comment

I'm trying to get an idea of how many people and who visits my blog. so. . . If you visit, please leave a comment!!! If you get a message asking for a security code that you can't scroll down, hit tab. Sorry, don't know why blogger has been having such issues. Thanks. :D

3 comments:

  1. ha! it worked! why couldn't i figure that out? you're just smert=) ok, now i will comment on your last post like i tried to last time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I love looking at your blog. Good job in it!

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete