About Me

My photo
Montana, United States
Welcome to my blog! This is where I kind of ramble and try to say something of use every now and again. A little bit about myself. I'm a Christian. God is the most important thing to me. I believe in His son Jesus Christ. I was born and raised in Montana. I count my blessings. Growing up in a family of 10, milking goats, plowing gardens, hiking mountains. .. good times I like broadcasting (currently I work at a radio station). I'm interested in photography, sign language, music (I play piano and guitar), film-making, and crazy adventures. I thank God every day for my family and friends!

Saturday, March 20, 2010

44 Random Things

I really like these random quizzes. I found this one on facebook and thought I'd share it with you all :D

44 Odd Things (not sure why there's not quite 44??)

41. Do you like blue cheese? oh yeah
40. Have you ever been drunk? Nope
39. Do you own a gun? I don't actually own one, but my family owns plenty
38. What flavor of Kool Aid was your favorite? never drank much Kool Aid
37. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? no
36. What do you think of hot dogs? brats are good
35. Favorite Christmas movie? Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer
34. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? coffee, coffee, and more coffee
33. Can you do push ups? Yep :D
32. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? the ring that Em gave me
31. Favorite hobby? do I really have to pick one
30. Do you have A.D.D.? the jury's still out on that
29. What's your favorite shoe? cowboy boots
28. Middle name? Grace
27. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? i'm trying to focus on this movie, I need to go to sleep, life is so confusing
26. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? coffee, water, milk
25. Current worry? don't ask
24. Current hate right now? men acting stupid
23. How did you bring in the New Year? on the train playing cards with some random hippies
22. Where would you like to go? Alaska, Iceland,
21. Name three people who will complete this? My sister, Lauren Hartley, JuJu
20. Do you own slippers? nope
19. What color shirt are you wearing right now? white
18. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? no
17. Can you whistle? yep
16. Favorite colors? red, turquoise, blue
15. Would you be a pirate? if I could be one that don't do anything
14. What songs do you sing in the shower? a new one every day
13. Favorite girl's Name ? Gracie, Elizabeth
12. Favorite boy's name? Jeremiah, Christopher
11. What's in your pocket right now? don't have pockets
10.. Last thing that made you laugh? my brother trying to weasel out of something
9. Best bed sheets as a child? the daisy ones :D
8. Worst injury you've ever had as a child? my head getting split open
7. Who is your loudest friend? Bethany
6. How many dogs do you have? none right now
5. Does someone have a crush on you? don't know
4. What is your favorite book? the Bible
3. What is your favorite candy? Reeser's PB cups
2. Favorite Sports Team? Packers!!! Go cheese heads
1. What song do you want played at your funeral? "Legacy" by Nicole Nordeman

2 comments:

  1. hhmm ... So was this a tag???? I'm a little confused...

    ReplyDelete
  2. kind of. but I don't know how to tag people on my blog. I actually took it from Facebook. so yeah, basically, you're supposed to copy paste and then change the answers for yourself.

    ReplyDelete