About Me

My photo
Montana, United States
Welcome to my blog! This is where I kind of ramble and try to say something of use every now and again. A little bit about myself. I'm a Christian. God is the most important thing to me. I believe in His son Jesus Christ. I was born and raised in Montana. I count my blessings. Growing up in a family of 10, milking goats, plowing gardens, hiking mountains. .. good times I like broadcasting (currently I work at a radio station). I'm interested in photography, sign language, music (I play piano and guitar), film-making, and crazy adventures. I thank God every day for my family and friends!

Sunday, March 28, 2010

I need to update this more. . .

So I decided that I need to update my blog more often. . . even if I don't have a whole lot to say :D Life has been pretty busy for me recently and God is teaching me so much about how He is totally in control of our lives. I still don't know if I'm going to Moody Bible Institute yet or not; but I'm totally at peace with whatever.
I've been taking like a zillion pictures recently. If you all get a chance you should check out my picture blog. www.glowofgracephotography.blogspot.com. On my days off, I take hundreds literally. . . .
Although, winter is my favorite season and I'm in love with it; I love the change of seasons and am so excited to wear my pink flip flops. . . Montana is SO pretty. I'm awestruck all the time by God's creation. I went swimming by the Old Steel bridge this week. It was quite refreshing. :D
My family is planning a trip to Florida in May for Luke's graduation from PCC. I'm hoping to hike to the bottom of the Grand Canyon, although the ranger's don't want to give me a permit to camp at the bottom and there's tons of warning signs about attempting to do it in one day and getting rescued by a helicopter. . . and then they take you to court if you don't have a permit and sleep in the woods. Bummer!
Anyway, once we get there we should be able to get on a waiting list and hopefully get a permit. I love Arizona. It is an absolutely gorgeous state and you'd never guess it. I've been trying to run a lot to get into shape for this.
I also plan on attending the preaching conference in Dillon, MT and the Gospel Jamboree in Malta this summer. I'm stoked. I missed out on the Dillon conference last year and heard about how amazing it was :D
I'm still playing piano and guitar, but not near as much as I'd like to be. My priorities obviously need to be rearranged. :D
Other than that. I've been working on my coffee addiction (which is not going well), teaching piano and sign language, working a little bit at KALS, and working at Super 1 City Center. I luv it all though.

No comments:

Post a Comment