About Me

My photo
Montana, United States
Welcome to my blog! This is where I kind of ramble and try to say something of use every now and again. A little bit about myself. I'm a Christian. God is the most important thing to me. I believe in His son Jesus Christ. I was born and raised in Montana. I count my blessings. Growing up in a family of 10, milking goats, plowing gardens, hiking mountains. .. good times I like broadcasting (currently I work at a radio station). I'm interested in photography, sign language, music (I play piano and guitar), film-making, and crazy adventures. I thank God every day for my family and friends!

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Dillon Pictures

So, I was going to try to post all the picts of Dillon at once, but my computer is SLOW and internet is even slower. I'm about to buy a new one. Today was the straw that maybe broke the camel's back. The thing shuts itself off without even saying anything first. Anywhoo, here's a little bit of our life in Dillon. I miss that place already so bad. Here's Amy in a dress, I think she's dancing. lol. The other picts here are all from the ride. I love road trips.
More later,
Joanna












No comments:

Post a Comment