About Me

My photo
Montana, United States
Welcome to my blog! This is where I kind of ramble and try to say something of use every now and again. A little bit about myself. I'm a Christian. God is the most important thing to me. I believe in His son Jesus Christ. I was born and raised in Montana. I count my blessings. Growing up in a family of 10, milking goats, plowing gardens, hiking mountains. .. good times I like broadcasting (currently I work at a radio station). I'm interested in photography, sign language, music (I play piano and guitar), film-making, and crazy adventures. I thank God every day for my family and friends!

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Dillon/Malta

I don't even know where to start. This past week and a half has been such a blessing to me. I started all the craziness off with staying up all night. Left for Malta at 2 am and I drove until 5 am. I think at that point I was probably tired. The Malta Music Festival was absolutely awesome. I couldn't help but think how truly happy Christian's are without drugs, alcohol, or other empty things. I felt my heart filled with praise for the two days of the music festival. Some of the finest bluegrass/southern gospel/Christian/family groups were there. It inspired me to practice more on the piano and guitar. Maybe one day, I'll be half as good as them. Thank you so much Hiedi and Nancy Lue for coming. It was great to get to know both of you. Congratulations on staying sane. Btw, the trip to Malta was an all-girl trip. Kind of scary, I know.
I got home at about midnight Sun night and left by noon on Monday for Dillon. Some of my friends have been trying to get me to come to the Dillon Bible Conference for a long time. It far exceeded my expectations. You seriously just have to come to understand. God is really alive and well. I don't even know how to explain it. The fellowship was amazing too. All the people were so down-to-earth and friendly. Highlights were swimming and getting stuck in a storm, hiking barefooted, sleeping in the woods for 4 nights and having the zipper on my sleeping bag break, eating one particular very bizarre food, listening to half the people lose their voices at the end of the week, hearing about the bleeding piano keys, ok, that pretty much sums it up.
Well, all good things must come to an end and I will resume back to "normal" life. I pray that I can take some of the things I learned at the conference to be a better Christian and better witness.

No comments:

Post a Comment