About Me

My photo
Montana, United States
Welcome to my blog! This is where I kind of ramble and try to say something of use every now and again. A little bit about myself. I'm a Christian. God is the most important thing to me. I believe in His son Jesus Christ. I was born and raised in Montana. I count my blessings. Growing up in a family of 10, milking goats, plowing gardens, hiking mountains. .. good times I like broadcasting (currently I work at a radio station). I'm interested in photography, sign language, music (I play piano and guitar), film-making, and crazy adventures. I thank God every day for my family and friends!

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

4 days in one

So. . here it goes. Four days in one. I've been a bad child and been slacking.



Day 19: A talent of yours
hmmm, probably music. I've been playing the piano since I was 4 and the guitar not nearly as long.
I kind of sing but think it could probably use some help.

Day 20: A hobby of yours
Cliff jumping. . . yes that is officially a hobby. . . and it does require gear--courage, guts, and a smidgen of stupidity.

Day 21: Something you know you do differently then most people
Drive. Not really sure it's a good thing, but it's different. At least that's what my friends say.

Day 22: A website
My photography blog www.glowofgracephotography.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment