About Me

My photo
Montana, United States
Welcome to my blog! This is where I kind of ramble and try to say something of use every now and again. A little bit about myself. I'm a Christian. God is the most important thing to me. I believe in His son Jesus Christ. I was born and raised in Montana. I count my blessings. Growing up in a family of 10, milking goats, plowing gardens, hiking mountains. .. good times I like broadcasting (currently I work at a radio station). I'm interested in photography, sign language, music (I play piano and guitar), film-making, and crazy adventures. I thank God every day for my family and friends!

Friday, August 6, 2010

a moment. . .

A moment to relive. There are so many. Of course there's all the fun things I've done. The roads trips, the cliff jumping, the bear hunting, the polar bear plunges. . .but then there's the times with family and friends; which are so special. . . all the graduations, the birthday parties, the random times just hanging out. . .best of all though are the times when God has spoken to me and done something miraculous.
For the purposes of this challenge though. . I will choose a random moment that comes to my head. When we lived in town in Laurel, MT. I was super young and so were my siblings. It was devastating living in town. Way too boxed in. We got bored and the ice cream truck came by everyday. We had no money, but thought it'd be cool to run after the truck. . . and then when it stopped just run the other direction. Me and my siblings did this almost exactly everyday. Then the day came when someone (Ruth) happened to have a quarter and she wanted ice cream. I remember running blocks and blocks after that truck trying to get him to stop. I can't quite remember if he ever did. . . but I know he was frustrated either way.

No comments:

Post a Comment