About Me

My photo
Montana, United States
Welcome to my blog! This is where I kind of ramble and try to say something of use every now and again. A little bit about myself. I'm a Christian. God is the most important thing to me. I believe in His son Jesus Christ. I was born and raised in Montana. I count my blessings. Growing up in a family of 10, milking goats, plowing gardens, hiking mountains. .. good times I like broadcasting (currently I work at a radio station). I'm interested in photography, sign language, music (I play piano and guitar), film-making, and crazy adventures. I thank God every day for my family and friends!

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Day 26: A childhood memory

Ok, well, where do I begin. . . raising goats, working in the garden, snow barefoot races, building massive snow forts, army crawling, annoying the neighbors to no end. Perhaps, one of the best of all were our dirt clog fights. I grew up in Billings, MT where it's really dry and there are massive dirt clogs. We would have wars. Split up in two teams and fire away. I remember one day though. We were out there chucking the dirt clogs. When all of the sudden I felt like Goliath, so strong and so tall; but I was down. My brother, Josiah (figures), hit me square in the head with a big old dirt clog. This explains a lot. I had an awful headache. I tried to sleep it off, warm washcloths. . it didn't work though.

No comments:

Post a Comment