About Me

My photo
Montana, United States
Welcome to my blog! This is where I kind of ramble and try to say something of use every now and again. A little bit about myself. I'm a Christian. God is the most important thing to me. I believe in His son Jesus Christ. I was born and raised in Montana. I count my blessings. Growing up in a family of 10, milking goats, plowing gardens, hiking mountains. .. good times I like broadcasting (currently I work at a radio station). I'm interested in photography, sign language, music (I play piano and guitar), film-making, and crazy adventures. I thank God every day for my family and friends!

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The End of the Challenge

Well, here it is. I've been pretty slow doing this challenge. . so I figured I'd just finish it up tonight. . . I'm not going to check my grammar. Don't read too carefully.

Day 27: A physical feature you love
My hair. It reflects my mood. True story. Sometimes it's hard to handle, but the best things in life are.

Day 28: A scar you have and it's story
On my foot I have a dog nail scar. Before I went to college, I used to have 2 mushing dogs (they were the real thing) and one mutt dog. One day. . .as all good owner's do. . . I was feeding them. I gave some food to Julie (one of the mushing dogs) and Tipsy (she was named that because her eyes didn't line up) starting attacking each other. . . I'd been in the middle of these dog fights before, but never one quite like this. I knew that they were fighting to the death. I tried to break them up, but the other dog just decided to join them. I was literally rolling on the ground with them attempting to pry them apart. I concluded that nothing would work. I kicked open the gate and while holding the two other dogs, kicked Tipsy out. Somewhere in that mess, one of the dogs stuck their claw in my foot. I've still got the scar to prove it.



Day 29: Hopes, dreams, and plans you have for the next 365 days
Too many. Go to Alaska, stand on top a really tall mountain, help a poor struggling soul, win some souls to Christ, do a good job teaching piano, polar plunge, improve photography skills, improve guitar, shoot big daddy (elk or deer), learn more about radio at KALS, get that one song on facebook, buy a video camera, sleep under the stars many times, do something crazy (that I haven't done yet), hike the Grand Canyon (this one's big), go to a foreign country, and. .. live life to the fullest!

Day 30: A motto or philosophy

No comments:

Post a Comment