About Me

My photo
Montana, United States
Welcome to my blog! This is where I kind of ramble and try to say something of use every now and again. A little bit about myself. I'm a Christian. God is the most important thing to me. I believe in His son Jesus Christ. I was born and raised in Montana. I count my blessings. Growing up in a family of 10, milking goats, plowing gardens, hiking mountains. .. good times I like broadcasting (currently I work at a radio station). I'm interested in photography, sign language, music (I play piano and guitar), film-making, and crazy adventures. I thank God every day for my family and friends!

Friday, September 24, 2010

I know. . .

So. . I saw this on one of my friend's blog and thought it was a good idea. I know people visit my blog, but I rarely get comments, so whoever you are; comment!

I know you're looking

and. . I know you're watching

so where are all the comments???


I fear that our fellow bloggers and friends are afraid to comment. We don't bite... we're really not so scary, so please just say hello! Let us know what you think. We'd love to hear how you are doing. For those you who look at our blog regularly, but do not comment... ( we won't mention any names) Please leave a comment... even if you remain anonymous. :D


We want to hear from you!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Joanna!!! I love your blog. Keep it up :) Our cow is going to be happy that she is becoming famous in the circle of bloggers. lol So we seriously need to get together soon and do something. Maybe a game night sometime?

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't read as often as I should... but I like the concept. :) Seriously, I will try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my first time to read. I enjoyed it though! I'll have to come back soon. :-)Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete